Monday 14 September 2015

"The accused"



For near 5 years, despite false charges dropped, judge s finding me innocent of others that the government pesters me to plead otherwise in deals. Despite being falsely accused and Acquitted....I got a name and it isn't the accused.

As the song goes "Like my Daddy and his Daddy before, I got a name". Looking back, must have been a verse I felt. hmm. Anyways, I also have dreams and ambitions and with the help of a friend, I'm going to do my best to meet them. Some may have thought myself to have been beaten down, beyond repair......Wrong, just got my second wind.

Like Jim here says "and I carry it with me and I sing it loud, if it gets me nowhere, I'll go proud."

I will be preoccupied but I'll never let men's rights issues go away entirely and be in support, time to time I'll check in and make positive change in various ways.


" they can change their minds but they can't change me, I've got a dream"


My sign off name has changed, yet that in the past will remain there as it had a point, purpose and meaning. For now.


I've got a name