Sunday 1 November 2015

Bing Crosby - White Christmas



On Monday November 2nd. I face sentencing for interactions and assaultive behaviour that occurred while I awaited my day in court for being falsely accused of heinous acts. Over 2 years ago I was acquitted after a confession from my accuser the first day of a week long set trial.
It has now been nearly 5 years of jail, bail, house arrest 24 hours a day. Struggles with family, myself and self worth, employment and an eventual diagnosis of P.T.S.D.
If I didn't say it has been unimaginable.....well it actually has been that for myself and all of those that have supported me or been a part of my family.

I'm going in with hope. Hope to climb down from the spider web that has had me suspended in animation for so long, the feelings of impending doom. Life has gotten so complicated and I didn't quite know how to say goodbye should the worst happen.
I like this song, the season is near and its a compilation of the same song sung many times before. Bing is soothing, a remembrance of a good thing.
I have said goodbye before , many times in fact only for this to continue. But this is supposed to be it, the day  and the end of an enormous real life nightmare that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.

I got a name

No comments: